cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is it possible assign smartform to CB85????

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

Is it possible assigning smartform to CB85 for process order printouts which will print from COPI tcode.

Thanks in Advance...

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Based on my experince you cant configure the smartform in CB85 ,you can use only script .the driver program is written for the sap script,so if you configure the smartform it will throw error.

Thanks

Vivek

former_member196280
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Yes, it is possible to use smartform, but this requires your own print programs with an additional, customer-specific control for selecting the relevant SmartForms.

For details refer [Print Order|http://help.sap.com/SCENARIOS_BUS2005/helpdata/EN/9b/a89242bbe7171ce10000000a1550b0/content.htm]

Regards,

SaiRam

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

But in CB85 there is no option for adding smartform, how can function consultant will assign our customized print program and form? Could u plz give explanation...Thanx.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

i have a requirement to configure smart form in CB85 which will be triggered through COPI transaction. I tried replacing the script with a z smart form and maintianing its driver program but it gives error 'Form not found in EN'. Please suggest how to configure this form?

I tried using OPK8 and NACE transactions too but somehow it is not working.

Thanks.

Jenny