cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

RE: u201CSNP master data update is in processu201C SDP94 Error following Support P

Former Member
0 Kudos

Gu2019day Team,

The client is using SCM 7.0, support pack 6 (SAPKY70006) and following implementation of support pack, get the following error u201CSNP master data update is in process. Do you want to wait while the update is finishedu201D This occurs in Test syst.

Checked with client data team & NO data uploads in progress.

OSS points to SNP Master Data and Timeseries: SNP MD queue lev. 1/ SNP MD queue lev. 2 and CSC Basis confirm they are aligned ok.

Can APO colleagues advise why this arises and what is required to remove error.

I deleted the time-series objects (on handback of syst from Basis conf) and re-created the time-series. Further I have run the OM TS Cons check and have this running on an hourly basis (Test system).

Please conf & will award points for successful resolution.

Many thanks,

Andy Gosling

SAP APO DP SNP CIF Consultant

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

I've seen that occasionally on the system here. Do you see any entries in table /SAPAPO/TSQUEUE?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Andrew

Looks like your client is using Supply & Demand Propagation within SNP. If so, you might get some direction here -

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_scm70/helpdata/EN/d8/3bd9230f384db291741a71b7f05e82/frameset.htm

This functionality is usually supported only in consultation with SAP (See the release restrictions). So it might make sense to raise an OSS message and get SAP involved.

Sorry if this is not helpful.

Rishi Menon

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

We did not see this issue during upgrade from 4.1 to 7.0. Not clear in which context you arte getting this error. I assume that you must be getting this error while applying support pack implementation, if so, please check if there are in I-model jobs are running in the back ground or also check if they were hanged in the server. Also ensure that queues are cleared either in R3 or in APO. Also run /SAPAPO/OM17 for location products & time series objects, also if required for others to ensure the consistency.

Hope this helps ...

Thanks

Venkat DR

Former Member
0 Kudos

G'day Venkat,

How are you travellin? You have not answered my question for now. As mentioned in above text have run TS Cons scheck & further to your point have run liveCache consistency (/sapapo/om17).

Further no Integration Models (IM) running as the data team not running load.

Can any other SAP SDN guruassist. We are on SP6 SAPKY70006 and the SP has been applied to Dev; Test & production systems. This is the only sys (test) which error occurs.

Does this revolve around the TS Queues 1 & 2?

Points awrded for succesful info & advice,

Many thanks,

Andy Goz