Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New Vehicle type to create.

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

I have to create new vehicle type in travel management. My requirement is:

1. A new vehicle type has to create.

2. Mileage are in paid and posted through Payroll.

Can you please provide me Step by step process to create a new vehicle type, where can i define its taxable and taxfree rate and its assignment to Wage type.

Thanks in Advance

J Joshi.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

1.Go to SPRO Transaction.

2. Display IMG --->Financial Accounting(NEW) ->Travel Management->Travel Expenses->Master Data>Control Parameter for travel expenses-->control parameters from travel privileges-->Define Vehicle type.

3. Or Go to SM30 . Maintain table view :V_T706E

As mentioned above two ways are there to create new Vehicle.

Look at this below path u can get idea to define taxable and taxfree rate.

Display IMG --->Financial Accounting(NEW) ->Travel Management->Travel Expenses->Master Data>travel expenses types

Thanks & Regards,

Kumaran Duraiswamy.

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Kumaran

Thanks for your reply. Can you please further assist me how to define wage types and how to ensure that it should paid through payroll.

Best Regards

J.Joshi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

1.Go to SPRO.

2.Display IMG --->Personnel Management --> Personnel Administration--->Payroll Data--->Standard Wage Maintenance.

Look at this Path . you can get some idea to create wage types.

Best Regards,

Kumaran Duraiswamy.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Josh,

in addition to what our mates hav recomended, Plz also chk Integration of travel and payroll .assigning wagetypes to 00TR group.

characteristics and next Assign Wage Types to Travel Expense Types for Individual Rec

r Assign Wage Types to Travel Expense Types for Per Diems/Flat

plz chk node-Include Travel Expenses in Payroll

travel expense->dialog and travel expense control->travel expense control->setup feature TRVPA for travel control parameters

Hope its helpful.

No Worries

KG

Former Member
0 Kudos

t-code PR03

Feature = TRVPA

See the documentation of L+G (if travel expenses wants to added in payroll then status must be set as 1)

After that you have to write PCR or copy any PCR( which meets your requirements ) and this PCR must be included in your current payroll schema...