SAP for Utilities Discussions
Connect with fellow SAP users to share best practices, troubleshoot challenges, and collaborate on building a sustainable energy future. Join the discussion.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error in FM ISU_BILL_INVOICE_PRINT_ACC

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I am using FM : ISU_BILL_INVOICE_PRINT_ACC to generate Print Document in one of my Program with the following Criteria :

EXPORTING

X_ABRDATS = SCH_DATE

X_FIKEY = akt_fikey

X_VKONT = VKONTO

X_BLDAT = sy-datum

X_BUDAT = sy-datum

• X_SIMULATION = ' '

• X_NOJOINCHECK = ' '

X_PROCLEVEL = '4'

X_NODIALOG = 'X'

• X_NO_INVOICE = ' '

IMPORTING

Y_BILLED = V_BILL

Y_INVOICED = Y_INV

Y_PRINTED = Y_PRNT

Y_OPBEL = Y_OPBEL

TABLES

XT_EVER = Y_EVER.

But at the end of the Execution i am getting " Print Paramet "Screen saying as :

Form Selection

Form Class "ISU_BI_NORMAL"

Application Form " ZISU_BI_NORMAL_BILL"

Print Parameters

Transm Method RMAIL

RDi X

OutPUT Device LOCL

Archiving Mode 1

Now my requirment is to Block or Supress the Screen.Can anybody give me some suggestion on this????

Thanks & Regards,

Radharaman Haldar

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI

X_PROCELEVEL should be 3 if you want to generate the invoice and print it and 2 if you just want to create the print document.

If X_PROCLEVEL is 4 then the system will create the print document, print it and display it on the screen.

Regards,

Daniel Toba

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI

X_PROCELEVEL should be 3 if you want to generate the invoice and print it and 2 if you just want to create the print document.

If X_PROCLEVEL is 4 then the system will create the print document, print it and display it on the screen.

Regards,

Daniel Toba

0 Kudos

Hi,

I have tested with X_PROCELEVEL = 3.Still Print Display Opo Up screen is Comming.Is there any work around.Plsae Guide .

Thanks & Regards,

Radharaman Haldar