cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sales Order Header Conditions greyed out

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

For two Sales Organisations and for two Order types (QT and Order) few of the condtion types (Header Condtions) are automatically coming as empty values (0.00) and are greyed out while creating a sales order / Quotaion. Now if user wants to change these values, he has to re-enter the conditions again and give some value (Discount/Freight). Therefore, there are two same condtion types in the sales order / Quotation (one greyed out with empty value and other which user manually entered).

Now my question is, why the system is taking the empty values and why the condtion type is getting greyed out? Can I debug it? if yes, where should i keep the break point or which user exit i need to check the logic (am sure it cannot be controlled by configurations).

Awaiting ur replies.

Thanking you in advance.

Cheers,

Anil.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

jignesh_mehta3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Anil,

Can you please check whether the Header Condition is marked as Mandatory in Pricing Procedure?

Hope this helps,

Thanks,

Jignesh Mehta

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Jignesh,

The values are not marked as mandatory/statistical/manual.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Header conditions are manual conditions, which need to enter manually in sales order header and click on activate. its the functionility of header conditions.

Hope you understand , let me know if any questions

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ram,

But the header conditions are getting determined automatically with empty values (0.00) and are greyed out. Atleast if they were not greyed out, user can change the values manually. But as the condition types are greyed out, user has to enter the condtion type again to enter some value manually and because of which there are two same condition types in the sales order.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Check you header condition have access sequecne and condition reocrd mainatined for the same as "0"

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ram,

Thanks for patiently replying to my questiosns.

As these are Header condtions no access sequence is maintained. More over, when i try to create a condtion record for these condtion type, system throws me the error.

Am sure it has nothing to do with our standard customizing and must have some logic behind it. But how and where to investigate it? at what part of program i need to debug? which user exit should i refer??

Former Member
0 Kudos

Check pricing procedure and against this condition any customized requirment /alt cal typs??