cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sales report

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

Scenario is that, Depot plant receives material from manufacturing plant via STO and procures material from another company code and sell to customers. Material code is same in case of stock transport or external procurement and other parameters also common like GL Account, customers etc..

Now the requirement is, a separate sales report required for how much is from the material received via STO, how much sale happen against material procured externally.

Thanks in advance,

Ganesh

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

csaba_szommer
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Ganesh,

The question is whether this process is integrated. There should be a link between sales order - stock - the replenishment deliveries (created from STO) and externally procured goods.

In MTS (make-to-stock) environment normally there's no such integration. In MTO (make-to-order) environment there is.

However, even in MTO environment you need a development to prepare the report.

What I want to say is if you want to prepare such report first you have to have the information in your database about the connection of SO, STO, stock.

In MTO environement the goods can be received into special stock segment. The special stock segment refers to the SO (or to the project). The purchasing document (STO or normal PO) has also reference to the SO (or to the project). The stock is also stored in the special stock segment.

In MTS environment there's no (standard) connection between the documents and the stock is located under the plant w/o reference to the SO / project. That's why you have to find out something to make an "artifcial" connection.

E.g. if you use batch management and the batch number is unique in relation to each GR against a PO / STO, then you can link the STO/PO to the SO through the batch. If the same batch can originate from different STOs/POs then it's not easy to solve since later if you issue goods from your WH it cannot be determined through which purchasing document the stock was received previously.

So, you need something (e.g. batch, handling unit, serial number, etc) which makes the link.

If you have the data in your system then you can define the logic how the report should be created and your ABAP programmer can realize it.

Just my opinion...

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thanks for your reply and please clarify me how to back track the sales (movement type 601), how much is sold out of procured stock and material from STO.

Thanks

Ganesh

jignesh_mehta3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

In T-Code MB51, you have option to select Posting Date.

This is available under Header Date - Posting Date.

Select the required date (back date) & execute the report seperately for moments types 601 & 641 & you will have relevant data ready...

Hope this helps...

Thanks,

Jignesh Mehta

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ganesh,

When material procured externally ,i hope you are using movement type 601 while doing p.g.i.

whereas when STO is done the movement type is 641 .

What you can do is goto MB51 and key in movement type 601 first and get the report by entering material code,plant,date and Movement type as 641 this you can make for both movement types that is 601 and 641.

601 will show you normal sales in terms of quantity and 641 will show STO material quantity sales.

this report you can export to an excel sheet and then you can analyse over it

Thank YOu

Mohit Singh