cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Invoices not shown in KE24

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I have two invoices for the Free goods, for one Invoice all accounting dcoument has been created and cleared, but for one invoice only profitable analysis document has been created and is not cleared, may be because of this it is not shown im Ke24,

But I tried releasing the second Invoice to Accounting, but system says a/c has been already released.

pls help me to know why only profitable analysis A/c doc has been craeted , not the Con, Spl Ledg a/cs , pls help me to know how to get the other a/c documents and what sceanrios ,it behaves like this

Thanks

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

eduardo_hinojosa
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Check if SAP Note 31601 - Follow-up posting bill. doc.: Reversals missing matters in your case.

I hope this helps you

Regards

Eduardo

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I have found that for the invoice which was not shown in KE24, there were condition records missing, so it has not taken values and not posted to FI,

Now I need ur advise, how to over come this situation should I cancel the Invoice and delete the delivery and reject the So and create A SO and see that condition records are coming correctly and the same is Posted to FI Now.

Please advise is there any other solution for this scenario.

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Thanks for the Info

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI

Can some one help me on this

Thanks