cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

bbp_doc_check badi validation validating new entries after release issue

Former Member
0 Kudos

hey guys,

my question is that i am doing a validation comparing version history with current version to do some calculations for contract headers. After all the validations are successful and is released for the contract the doc check badi gets triggered again for iv_mode = T at the end so it is going through my validations again but now validating the new updated fields that was entered after i click release.

So there are 2 warning messages and a sucessful messages at the end when the contract is released. The 2 warning messages pertain to the new data which shouldnt be there. How can i fix that? I have tried check iv modes and iv save and park but unsucessful. Thanks!

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

doc check badi gets triggered again for iv_mode = T at the end so it is going through my validations again but now validating the new updated fields that was entered after i click release.

iv_mode "T" means the "check" mode, which is the most comprehensive check for the entire document. If you have new inputs, the system would check those for the integrity of the document as well. It's standard system behavior. And in my opinion, there is nothing to be "fixed".

Former Member
0 Kudos

How come I don't see this happening as standard for the other documents?

Answers (0)