Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

IF_FPM_GUIBB~GET_PARAMETER_LIST, use of MV_LIST_STRUC_NAME attribute

former_member425121
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi experts

I'm modyfing some OIF standard application , i added two tab pages.

I need to manipulate the records showed in these tab pages, so i created a Z feeder class and i added a parameter in order to each UIBB configuration tells the feeder class wich one tab page is being executing.

Tab Page 1 , FPM_LIST_UIBB with configuration z1 -> call z feeder class with parameter 'TAB1'

Tab Page 2, FPM_LIST_UIBB with configuration z2 -> call z feeder class with parameter 'TAB2'

Tab page 3, FPM_LIST_UIBB with configuration z3 -> call zfeeder class with parameter 'TAB3'.

So i did next steps:

a) I implemented IF_FPM_GUIBB~GET_PARAMETER_LIST method for fill RT_PARAMETER_DESCR with my new parameter (name = 'TAB_ID' , type = my Z_TYPE ) . Here my Z_TYPE is a predefined list of values ('TAB1' tabdescription1, 'TAB2' tabdescription2, etc.)

b) I implemented IF_FPM_GUIBB~INITIALIZE and i read from IT_PARAMETER the TAB_ID value received.

c) i go to my UIBB configuration and i change the feeder class by my z_feeder_class (it sends mw a warning message), press 'Edit Parameters' button and it askme for my parameter value. It shows ok my description parameter and at input field shows ok a dropdown list with possible vales (it does not shows values 'TAB1', 'TAB2' but shows the descripcions 'tabdescription1' , 'tabdescription2', etc.)

So i choose some parameter value , the problem is when i fiil parameter and press ok, it sends an error because some object is NULL. I debbug and the parameter TAB_ID is filling right with value i choose, but finally the error is because configuration application calls the method Z_FEEDER_CLASS->GET_DEFINITION and this method is not filling EO_FIELD_CATALOG parameter , and this is because the class attribute MV_LIST_STRUC_NAME is empty (method has a 'check mv_list_struc_name is not initial' at begin)

I really don't know wich is the use of this MV_LIST_STRUC_NAME class attribute or with wich value i must fill it,

does somebody knows how can i fill this attribute ?

Any help will be usefull. Excuse the long thread.

Thanks and Regards

Frank

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member425121
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi

I was checking and solution is next:

Adittional to do the already steps:

a) I implement IF_FPM_GUIBB~GET_PARAMETER_LIST dor add new parameter

b) I implement IF_FPM_GUIBB~INITIALIZE and i read from IT_PARAMETER the TAB_ID the parameter value received.

I must do also:

c) In INITIALIZE method , also to my new code, i must keep the code from original superclass method:

(in my case is CL_HRPIQ00MB_MAIN_LIST_GBF) :

init_component( ).

set_list_struc_name( ). <- this method fills the attribute MV_LIST_STRUC_NAME wich was causing the error.

d) Implement new method INIT_COMPONENT , by copying the original code from superclass.

With these steps the FPM configurator allow now to set the z feeder class and assign the parameter for each UIBB , also i tested running the application and it works ok, it sends to z feeder class the current tab page being executing in parameter .

Thanks & Regards

Frank