cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What object types are available pre-assigned to process objects in the BPR?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Can anyone provide a full list of all the types of objects that will be populated into the Solution Manager Structure Configuration and Transaction tabs when choosing objects from the BPR? We are used to seeing transactions, documents, and IMG Activities (on the Confoguration Tab), but there are more types of objects that can be assigned on the tabs and the question is which of these may be preassigned in the BPR and automatically populated into the Structure?

The possible object types recognized on the Transaction Tab are

Transaction

CRM Web Client App

Java Web Dynpro

Long URL

Pre-defined URL's

Program

SAP CRM UI App

Web Address or file

And on the Configuration Tab

IMG Object

Add-on transport request

CATT

eCATT test configuration

CRM Web Client App

JAVA Web Dynpro

NW Content

Program

So far I've seen transactions, documents, IMG activities and structure objects, and BAdi's populated by choosing scenarios or processes from the BPR. I have been searching manually for the object types and it's time consuming and not very effective. I realize that some of the objects have to be assigned manually in Solution Manager, but I would like to know which of the object types can be already assigned in the BPR.

Thanks,

Judy

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Business Process Repository is accessible within SAP Solution Manager via Web Dynpro transaction SM_BPR_OVERVIEW.

There you can view all the available solutions respective applications and underneath by business scenarios, business processes and process steps.

Nomally you can get the same by F4 obtion in solar01

check this out [Business process repository|http://wiki.sdn.sap.com/wiki/display/ModHandbook/BusinessProcessRepositoryinSAPSolutionManager]

Thanks

Jansi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Judy,

There may be a list somewhere but besides what you mention, the only other I've seen test cases on the Test Cases tab. Cheers,

David