SAP for Utilities Discussions
Connect with fellow SAP users to share best practices, troubleshoot challenges, and collaborate on building a sustainable energy future. Join the discussion.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Move In Standard Workflow (ISUACBMOVEIN) : Automatic Owner Allocation Proc.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Experts,

In the automatic owner allocation process, when we move out the tenant the owner is supposed to automatically move in with the pre-configured offset. In my case the workflow was not being triggerred so we defined the the linkage of the events (tcode: SWETYPV). After doing this we got an exception

"Object MOVEINDOC method MOVEINOFOWNERCREATENODIALOG cannot be executed" with error EQ067 (Check the reference for move-in document &1).

When I see the standard workflow I see that it analyses Contract Account and verifies what category it belongs to Residential or not and splits it into two paths one for Residential and one for non residential. Then it passes through "template Movein Doc for". Here it provides a Move in Doc Reference as 000000004712 for non residential and 000000004711 for residential customers in a container operation.

This is where the problem is. These donot exist in Move in / move out tables. So how do I approach now

1) Is there any standard reference document already present in SAP system which can be configured?

2) Do I have to copy the standard workflow and edit the template to give different reference document numbers?

Or is there any other way to solve this issue?

I really appreciate all the help i am getting from this forum so far.

Thanks a lot.

Vinay.

2 REPLIES 2

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Experts,

Could anybody tell me whether a reference Move in document is defined in SAP?

Thanks and Regards.

Vinay.

0 Kudos

Hi Vinjay,

we are using different method to create a owner move-in MOVEINDOC->MDTMOVEINOWNER which doesn't required the reference.

However, for your answer, you should check out these SAP help:

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_rc10/helpdata/en/43/a7b39d823017b5e10000000a1553f6/content.htm

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_rc10/helpdata/en/43/a24f89794e274ee10000000a422035/content.htm

Regards,

Chaiphon