cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Change places of standard fields in Shopping Cart Wizart(step1) - possible?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

in SRM 7.0, 4 Steps Shopping Cart Wizar - i am facing the following question:

Is it possible to change the place/position of the fields, that are there in the SC from standard? Particularly, i am looking for a the following possibility:

In the step 1 of the Wizard, that is where e.g. the description of the free text item has to be given, there is also the field "Internal Note" available.

Is it possible, instead of the field "Internal Note", to have the field "Vendor Text" there?

Thank you very much for any pointers.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Dima,

Is your requirment is to change the labels from 'Internal note' to 'vendor text'??

If above is your requirement then follow below step or else you can enchacnce the componet /SAPSRM/WDC_DODC_SC_I_DES

1. Go to se80 /SAPSRM/WDC_DODC_SC_I_DES

2. In component configuration /SAPSRM/WDCC_SC_I_DES_PROF , right click and create. A new browser will open give the configuration id as /SAPSRM/WDCC_SC_I_DES_WIZARD

3. Go to internal node label in web dynpro built in and change the Label as you need on left side.

Regards,

Neelima

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Neelima,

actually i am looking for a possibility to chagen the entire field that is displayed in the 1st step of the Wizard, from "Internal Note" to "Vendor Text".

It would be value adding for me, if i can get the field "Vendor Text" to displayed in the 1 step of the Wizard, instead of the field "Internal Note".

The idea is, that the users often need more place for the description of their requirement, than the available 40 digits of the field "Description" in the 1 step of the wizard.

In that case, the user need to use the "Vendor Text" field to continue with their requirement description, because the content of the field "Vendor text" also gets prited on the Purchase Order printout.

So, i would like to give the users the possibility to continue with their requirement description right away in the 1st step of the wizard and not just in the "Notes and Attachments" detail tab of the 2nd step of the wizard.

Thank you very much.

Regards,

Dimitri

0 Kudos

Hello Dima,

Experiment using the BADI BBP_SC_MODIFY_UI

Regards,

Thiago Salvador