Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Address updation in PR

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

we are in SRM 7.0 and ECC 4.7E.

i have created an additional Address number in portal and assigned the same in org strcture.i made this address as default too.when PR is created in backend system. system is not considering the address which i have maintained ,instead it is taking the plant address .

when i create a SC through catalog ,system creates a PO(as per our business requirement) and it takes the address which i have maintained in the org strcture.

Can anyone suggest me what could be the possible reasons why system picks plant address for PR even though i have mantained address number in org strcture?

i need the address maintained in the address number to be taken for PR too? please give your valuable inputs

regards

robos

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

ricardo_cavedini
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

If you are creating the PR from the shopping cart and delivery address is not transferred to ECC, check if note 984211 is implemented in your system. If so, remove it.

This note comments out the responsible code for sending the delivery address.

As per standard, delivery address stored in shopping carts is always transferred from SRM to ECC PO/PR.

Regards,

Ricardo

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Ricardo,

thanks for the reply.

i checked whether the note is implemented in my system and it is not implemented

regards

robos

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

Need your valuable suggestions

regards

robos