cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

change to tax on sales contracts

Former Member
0 Kudos

i need to change the tax on trade waste contracts from 20 % to zero rated - these contracts are set up for 10 years and we are a number of years in so there are subsequent billing docs - how do i update all these contracts to reflect this change - the materials have been updated to 0 sales tax from 1 ..

any info would be great thanks

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

i have used update pricing using 'G' this is not redetermining the tax to 0 but staying at 20% - when i look in the analysis pricing the condition record being found still shows customer and material both eligible for tax which is now incorrect but wasnt at the time the contract was created?

what do you mean by change the tax classification of the customer / material in the release order?

thanks

former_member206976
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

1. check how the tax condition type is getting determining in to the item conditions. If it is depend upon the combination of tax classification of material and tax classification of customer you can change the combination in the sale document header (customer tax classification) and Item (material tax classification). Then automatically the tax value redetermine the document conditions.

2. While coming to the release order means suppose if you have a Quantity contract , you need to create a sales order w.r.to your contract. This sales order we will call as release order for contract.

Thanks

BVDV

Former Member
0 Kudos

i cannot see where to change the tax classifications within transaction VA42 .

we do not created the contracts with reference to anything

thanks

alex_zheng
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

In header "Billing Document" tab, there is a filed "Alt.tax classific." this is for customer tax classification.

While in item "Billing Document" tab, "Tax classific." is available for material tax classification.

Regards,

Alex

former_member206976
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

i think this will be possible with the copyy control pricing type G redetermine the taxes. Or you can change the tax classification of customer/ material in the release order depending upon your requirement.

Thanls

BVDV

Former Member
0 Kudos

please can you expand on your point on release order?