Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Dependent Requirement in R/3, is not been CIF to APO as Dependent Demand

ryan_lazaro3
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Guru,

I would like to ask help with regards to our issue, we have a certain material in a plant which is material type is HALB. in MD04 in R/3 it has a Dependent Requirement, but this demand was not been CIF to APO as Dependent Demand checking in /N/SAPAPO/RRP3. I have check the material and plant in CFM5 and it has an active CIF Mofel.

Does HALB material type is not been CIF to APO? how can we solve this? any explanation?

Thanks

Edited by: SAP_Totchiki on Apr 13, 2011 3:19 PM

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

nitin_thatte
Contributor
0 Kudos

Dependent demand is created from the planned order of superior product.  Unless you have the planned order for that product in APO there will not be any dependent demand.  (Dependent demand as such is not CIFed).

Parent Product A- Child prodct B.

Dependent demand for B will not be created if planned order (with reference of PDS/PPM) for A is transferred to APO.

Nitin Thatte

Former Member
0 Kudos

When you are executing planning in SCM, it uses PPM/PDS and creates dependenet requirements. Here a link is created (pegging relation) between the main product and it's dependenet components, which you can view from //RRP4

If you are executing MRP run in ECC, then dependenet requiremenst are created in ECC and the linkage can be displayed here, which you can view using MD04. However, this linkage will not be visible in SCM. Since the integration models are availabele, you can view only the depenedent requiremenst but NOT their pegging relationship.

Thank You!

Animesh Rana

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Pls check that you have an active Integration model for planned orders and planned independent requirements for the mentioned product/location.

Also check if the PPM exists in APO for the parent product.

Regards

Manotosh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Which category the dependat demand is? If it is "order reservation based on a production order" then you need to activate production order integration model. If it is reservation, then manual reservation integration model. If it is a maintenance order, then corresponding integration model needs to be activated. Check in APO whether all such categories are mapped in to your dependant demand keyfigure.

Regards,

Raghav

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Guru,

I have an issue concerning the dependant demand and the CIF; I think i have in APO just the dependant demand of confirmed order. Is it possible ?

Thank you,

Guillaum