Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Message = QM109 and FM = QM04_CHECK_NOTIFIC_CATEGORY

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello, Collegues!

I have got one problem.

I try integrate DMS and CS. I have service notification with the 3-d category (service notification, QMTYP). I made Object Link for doc type (for example SMQMEL) for linking DMS doc with service notification, but when I save notif number in DMS document I recieve message QM109 that gives FM QM04_CHECK_NOTIFIC_CATEGORY.

So that object link works with 01 and 02 categories (PM and QM), is that right? Maybe I give incorrect range number and category for my notification? But what should I do if i want QMTYP = 3 and use it?

And how to make QM04_CHECK_NOTIFIC_CATEGORY works coorect with QMTYP = 3?

Diagnosis

The notification number is not defined for the notification type since the number is assigned to a different notification type.

Procedure

Enter a notification number that is assigned to the notification type.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member187991
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Whether system is creating the notification number or user is specifying the same. if user is specifying then check whether the number is no there or whether the number falls with the number assigned to your notification type in IMG

Regards

Thyagarajan

Former Member
0 Kudos

thks for your attention and reply. the problem is solved. there was used incorrect screen for object link and the problem concerns DMS

[reference|;

Answers (0)