cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Regarding Rounding Issues faced in Excise Invoice.

former_member196521
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi All,

In my excise invoice the system is rounding to the higher rupee say for example my BED calculated is 19.49 it rounds off to 20.00 in the excise invoice, however in my commerical invoice the system is rounding this amount to 19 which is correct. Please advise what settings I need to do for rounding down in the excise invoice. For my commerical invoice the rounding up and down to work I have assigned Alt Calc Procedure 17 in my pricing procedure.

Kind Regards

Atul Keshav

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member206976
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

1.Maintain the requirement 13 also against your Pricing procedure against your condition types of excise.

2. Check In company code settings of Excise (Spro>Logistic General > Tax On goods Movement> India >Maintain Company Code Settings). Here we need to select the Rounding Duty on Removal check box

Hope this will help your query

Thanks

BVDV

former_member196521
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hello,

This issue is resolved, there is an SAP NOTE 1345830 ECS(Higher Secondary Cess) not calculated in J1IIN using pricing procedure in EHPs which you need to apply if the higher secondary cess is not getting calculated. This note should be applied after checking all your basic configurations and once these are correct and still the higher sec cess is not getting calculated correctly then we need to apply the note. This note was applied since the rounding was not happening in the excise invoice correctly.

Kind Regards

Atul Keshav.

Edited by: Gojolly99 on Apr 19, 2011 2:24 PM

Edited by: Gojolly99 on Apr 19, 2011 2:26 PM

eduardo_hinojosa
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

VOFM Alt calc 017 use the entries in table T001R. Check the values with tcode OB90. If it works right, check the pricing procedures and set this subroutine where it doesn't work right.

Regards

Eduardo

former_member196521
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hello,

Thanks for your response I have used alt calculation type 17for all of my 3 taxes however this issue is only coming in my Higher Secondary Cess which is 1% of my BED in my excise invoice, the other 2 taxes BED and Additional Cess is calculating properly. Please advise what could be the issue on the same.

Kind Regards

Atul Keshav

eduardo_hinojosa
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Check if you are using the same pricing procedure for all these documents. Check in tcode OVKK your settings for pricing procedure. In tcode V/08 you can see the settings for each pricing procedure.

I hope this helps you

Regards

Eduardo