cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Copy controls

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

i am not seeing the item category TAN and TANN in VTFA . what are the settings i need to maintain for this..

Thanks,

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Why you want to maintain TAN TANN in VTFA, order to billing copy controls, is it service orders?? no delivery in you process??

If yes, just add new entries and place TAN/TANN and mainatin the entires as required.

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Anand,

For order-related billing, you will maintain copy control in order to billing copy control (VTFA).

These billing do not require any the item category TAN or free-of-charge item TANN for that matter, hence it has not been included in the standard configuration shown in VTFA.

Having said that, it is possible to be include the item category TAN and TANN in whichever entry you desire. System wise, it will not prevent you from doing that. You just need to create new entries and maintain the relevant copying requirement for the item category you include.

However, it is not logical to include these item categories mainly because of the billing relevance settings, which is delivery-related billing (Billing relv. = A).

Hence, it will be logical only to include only item categories (i.e. TAS or TAD) with billing relevance setting related to order (Billing relv. = F) in the VTFA settings. For these settings, only third-party sales or service sales will usually use this copy control configuration.

Hope the above clarifies.

Thanks.

Rgds.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Anand,

In VTFL we assign the documents and item cat for order related billing. The reason that the item cat is not seen in the copying control is that you have not assigned it.

First select the documents which needs to be copy from sales to billing document. Then insert the required item cat (Tan and TANN in your case). Keep the copying routine as per the requirement.

Also it is not mandatory that the item cat can be seen in each and every document which is copied form sales doc to billing documents.

Suhas