cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pooled status in recovery monitor

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In our inbound AS2 sender scenario, we get the messages inside the seeburger workbench but PI AS2 adapters show no action. I checked the recovery monitor and saw the message with initiate task status and I tried to recover them. It stays in status Pooled. But no luck. Any ideas.

Teresa

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Recovery option won't work always.

ask cusotmer to send message again and increase the trace level to 'DEBUG' and look traces for detail error log.

Suresh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I can ask them to send again but why is the message in the monitor shows OK with the MDN and the incoming payload but not showing up in MONI? By trace level do u mean the Moni trace level or seeburger trace level? I haven't set a seeburger trace level. Could you advise?

Teresa

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Teresa,

your AS2 transmission probably was successful, but there is a problem in the following processing steps.

Thats why your message is stuck in the Recovery Montior. Is the Error-Counter in the Recovery Monitor increasing after while?

Did you check Runtime Workbench - Communication Channels??

regards,

Daniel

agasthuri_doss
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Teresa,

>By trace level do u mean the Moni trace level or seeburger trace level?

Moni trace level

Cheers

Agasthuri

Former Member
0 Kudos

Error counter did increase after a while..Is it a good thing? that there is some activity in the workbench?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Teresa,

this means that there is a problem in your Communication Channel.

You have received a message, processing is starting, but then an error occurs.

That's why you get an entry in the Recovery Monitor. The Recovery Monitor is trying to reprocess the message again, since it was not successfull in the first place. That's why the counter is increasing (each time a new retry is started by the Recovery Monitor, the counter will increase).

So now you have to find out, why the message is not processed in your Communication Channel.

Go to Runtime Workbench -> Component Monitoring --> Communication Channel Monitoring and check all Channels with error.

http://server:port/mdt/channelmonitorservlet

Can you then please post the error message of the Communication Channel used in your scenario.

regards,

Daniel