cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

GRC CUP CAD

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

We have different SOD Approvers in approver matrix for risk level (high,medium,low)(risk levels from Risk Analysis and Remediaton system).I didn't see in CAD attributes(workflow) any risk level or risk ids to map priority ( high medium and low) for SOD approver.So, i cannot define or create SOD approvers for risk analysis levels(high medium and low).We are not using mitigated rule org attribute.

Thanks

Yakoob.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Yakoob,

In order to bring a new attribute you need to create a custom feild. You can create a custom field by going to Configuation- cutom fields- create. Once the custom feild is created it automatically appears in the CAD attributes

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vani,

If i create custom field,Let say SOD Violations(RISK Level) with high,medium and low.When i do field mapping,where do i map.I cannot create connector to Risk Analysis and Remediation to map the fields.Looks like, i cannot segregate SOD approvers for SOD Violations(risk levels) in GRC CUP 5.3.

Regards

Yakoob.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yakoob,

You can not segregate automatically a SOD approver based on the risk levels in 5.3, If detouring in case of a SOD is what you are reffering to?

Regards,

Chinmaya