cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Confirmation Change Account Assignment

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

We are running SRM 7 Extended Classic Scenario.

I have two questions regarding the account assignment at the momento of performint the confirmation.

If you have a Shopping Cart that is account assigned to a cost center, then Purchase Order is created and at the moment of confirming goods/services:

1. Is it possible to change the cost center?

2. Is it possible to change the account assignment type to Internal Order?

Thanks

Ezequiel

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Guys,

SRM standard behaviour do not allow to change account assignment on confirmation. But client wants to change it. Is any BADI available to perform this change?

Thanks again,

Martí

former_member183819
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

cost center like account assignment must be not-editable while doing confirmation in the SRM .

If you want to change the account assignment , you have to do in the Purchase order only.

In confirmation account assignment must be display mode - this behavior is sap standard.

Muthu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I have the same doubt as Ezequiel mentioned.

On standard SRM 7.0 is it possible to change account assignment on confirmation?

Example: I have a purchase order with account assignment cost center and client wants to change it on confirmation to PEP.

Could you provide me more details on how can it be done?

Thanks in advance,

Martí

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ezequiel,

Logically it should be possible to change the cost center and account assignment type in confirmation if provision is there in confirmation to change the same. When the purchase order is sent to supplier, no entires do happen in accounting. Only during the confirmation,entries do happen for cost center and account assignment type.

Thanks and regards,

Ranjan