Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

RAR - Logical system - SU24 upload

martin_trachsel
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi people,

We use different logical system to include several ECC production systems. To have actual data, I need to upload the SU24 data from the backend system to the RAR (Upload objects)

There I have only the possiblity to load the SU24 data against a physical system, not for a logical system.

What happens now, if I am going to create a new function for a logical system and in this logical system are different ECC system referenced and each of them have another maintained SU24 data for standard transactions? Which data will be lead and relevant (pultruded) for the new function? Is it only the last loaded SU24 file?

Thanks for your feedbacks.

Regards,

Martin

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Martin,

You can upload SU24 data against individual connected physical systems only and last loaded data only will reflect. Logical system is work as basket for all added physical systems and provides flexibility for future usage.

If you want to create a new function for logical system - While adding Action (Transaction) in new Function you can choose/specify the available systems or ALL.

Thanks,

Ramesh K

2 REPLIES 2

Former Member
0 Kudos

Martin,

you need to upload the SU24 data seprately for each system.

When you modify the rule set, you will just need to generate the rules again for the logical system.

Regards,

Chinmaya

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Martin,

You can upload SU24 data against individual connected physical systems only and last loaded data only will reflect. Logical system is work as basket for all added physical systems and provides flexibility for future usage.

If you want to create a new function for logical system - While adding Action (Transaction) in new Function you can choose/specify the available systems or ALL.

Thanks,

Ramesh K