cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PI 7.1: Idocs Issue

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

We have observed a very pecular scneario, where in different Idocs from PI7.1in to SAP are being executed as one Idoc. We were able to see all those different Idocs in SAP but all the contents of those Idocs are being posted agianst same document. Actually, those Idocs should process against differnt document but some reason they are posting against same document. All these Idocs are from same sender and getting processed exactly at same time in SAP. Could you please provide us any thoughts on this in PI 7.1. We had not seen this kind of issue in XI land scape and recently we have upgraded to PI 7.1 and we are seeing this new issue.

Thanks,

Vijay Kumar T.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Vijay,

check through SXMB_MONI and check for every payload..

try to check for few execution and compair the payload.. .. what is full scenario.. I mean you have IDOC on receiver side but what is there on your sender side..?

suppose if you have file.. then check in payload that you are not picking same file everytime and PI is creating IDOC for same data.. so check for your sender payload and make sure that you are getting different payload each time.. then in that case PI should create different IDOC with different data inside..

I think this problem is on sender side data.. or something but I will suggest you to check few payloads...

Thanks,

Bhupesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Bhupesh,

We have checked the sender side data and it is different for each Idoc and but al the information is being posted against same document even though we have different Idocs with different data.

Thanks,

Vijay Kumar T.

Former Member
0 Kudos

if you are getting different IDOC with different data on receiver side as expcted then now the problem is on R/3 side.. check your processing of inbound IDOCs functionc.. I think th elogic in inbound IDOC processing on r/3

Thanks,

Bhupesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Bhupesh,

I understood that its because Idocs are being executed as packet and on SAP we haven't have any cusotm logic to handle this situation. Can we stop seding Idocs in packets from PI? we are working on PI 7.1. thanks for all your inputs.

Thanks,

Vijay Kumar T.