cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Travel Expense - Exit help

Former Member
0 Kudos

I'm looking to find an exit of some type on/after start date for the travel expense. The link between our HR system and when the employee gets created in SAP sometimes has a few days between it. Due to this fact sometimes employee's will try to enter a travel expense before their hire date which results in an error. We'd like to check the dates before they create the travel expense and give them an error that prevents them from saving the travel expense until they pick valid dates.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

0 Kudos

The problem here is that infotype 0001 is always read as is integration with OM and Payroll so even with user exit it is simply not possible to create a trip for an employee who is not active as they are inactive employee anyway, I looked at FITR0003 and MP56TFEX but havent seen a solution for future hire and creating trip in this way.

Edited by: Sally Redmond on Apr 12, 2011 11:45 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

The main thing is we need to find where to check the travel expense creation date against another date which we will provide. These people actually have multiple infotype 0001 records but we're going ot just use the most current record with a 12/31/9999 end date. They are transfers in our case so they have an old 0001 record that's expired (all active employees) and a new 0001 record with their new info. It allows them to enter a travel expense in the past but when it does that it uses the old cost/profit centers and since they are no longer a member of those the process fails behind the scenes in in the finance stuff.

Edited by: David Dockham II on Apr 13, 2011 8:08 AM

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

With a lot of digging I found it.

IF_EX_TRIP_WEB_CHECK~USER_CHECK_GENERAL_DATA

Former Member
0 Kudos

This has been a back burner item until today. They want to make this happen if possible but I've still got no idea if it's possible. Does anyone have any ideas?

I'm looking for an exit or something on travel expense creation. I can handle what it does myself.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please refer the Documentation for EXIT_SAPMP56T_002.

Regards,

Pramitha.