cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PS-CATS Automatic

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

Our User enter the data manually with CAT2 with relevant to Network and Activity with weekly bassis and transfer to ps.

Now the user wants to to be captured the data automatically with CAT2 instead of entering

Is there any such option with the CAT2, which can capture the values, instead of entering he with the CATS2 screen

Regards,

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

If i have understood your reuirement correctly, this is not possible in standard SAP. Without the user entering the times in CAT2 how will the system come to know how many hours the user has worked on a particular activity? If not in CAT2 the user will still have to enter it manually somewhere for the system to know.

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

former_member711289
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Mahesh,

I hope you are doing well. See the prime role of cats is to provide a platform where employee can fill the timesheets and on the approval we can transfer the data for updation of cost.

Now clarifiy me one thing when you say automatic cost updatoin, what is the cost??????

Give some details bcz with out entering the data by employeed in timesheet cat2 how system come to know that how many hours has been worked on a specific n/w activity.

Feel free to revert back.

Regards

Abhishek Sinha

Former Member
0 Kudos

Automatic is not possible!

but if your looking for a solution in order to reduce the licence cost. Then you may suggest an excel upload tool. every user can enter their hours in an excel and one administrator can compile and upload it.

The excel upload tool can be a simple program which would run the CAT2 in background. Your Abaper would be able to help you develop this.

May not be close to what you are looking for. But just a thought.

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

so how would tell the system about the number of hours worked by an employee? Are you using some kind of "id-card swipe" and expecting the system to know that the person is "working" on this day so the time should reflect on CAT2?

Makal
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

What do you mean by automatic?

Some one needs to enter the hours against the N/w activity/ WBS.

Thanks,

Amaresh Makal