Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Web Services - Binding not availble in Test Client -XML file not generating

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

Kindly guide me for the below issue.

I am doing following operations in 200(DEV) Client.

I have created the web Services definition after that only doing the following operations.

SOAManager->Application and Scenario Communication ->Single Service Administration-><Web Service Definition Name>

-> Go->Apply Selection

1) In the Configuration Tab i have the state as Active and End Points as <Web Service Name>.

2) In the Overview Tab -> Open WSDL document for selected bindings -> I am getting the XML file.

Problem facing:

While i am doing the same above steps in 220(Testing) Client.

On the Configuration tab i dont have any entry in Active and End Points.

Also if in Overview Tab -> Open WSDL document for selected bindings -> I am not getting the XML file.

i am getting the error like Error : No data for binding key "".

What steps do i need to do to get the Binding in 220 also?.

Kindly help me for the above issue.

Thanks & Regards,

Ragunathan.R

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ragunathan,

Any web services configuration you do is client dependant. you'll need to repeat what you've done in client 200 for client 220. This configuration is also not transportable so when you transport your backend (ECC) changes to QA or PROD, you'll need to do your configuration again.

The same would apply if you have configured enterprise services in Dev. You'll redo config in the succeeding environments. There are also options to do mass configuration if you have many web services that need configuring when you transport them.

Best Regards, Trevor