cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Trying to delete Macro alerts

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all

I have generated some alerts through macro.. Now our requirement is to delete the same alerts through another macro. to this i have dragged the Alert option in ADVM and gave the "delete" option in the action place.

but its not working.. help me in this regard

Thanks

Tgskumars

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi tgskumars,

Use Program /SAPAPO/AMON_REORG in se38 for delting the Alerts.

Thanks,

Harsh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please select the option 'Delete in context' and try again.

Please let me know if you need additional information

Thanks,

Jeysraj

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI jaysraj

I have tried that option too.. but not getting desired result... Please guide me..

Thanks & Regards

tgskumars

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am not sure why it is not working.

You can use the program /SAPAPO/AMON_REORG to delete the Alerts.

Thanks,

Jeysraj

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi jeyraj

I have tried the program

/SAPAPO/AMON_REORG as well as /SAPAPO/AMON_REORG

I have tried these two programs.. by giving relevent enteries and executed the program. I haven't see any screen like alerts were deleted as such.

i couldn't find any result.

Thanks

Tgskumar

AA3
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi ,

The relevant table to look out for is /SAPAPO/AM_ALERT

First take entries from this table selecting the criteria Alert Object type and Alert Type and check the number of entries.

Then go to SE38 and run the program /SAPAPO/AMON_REORG with your Variant , Now select the option of Simulate CHeck box below and execute the run.

This will give you a list of the Alerts that fall within your required selection category for deletion. Remember this is only Simulate , does not actually delete. Once you know whats selected for deletion you can uncheck the Simulate box and execute.

Once completed go back to your /SAPAPO/AM_ALERT table and check the entries. They would have reduced with your selection criteria.

Hope this helps