Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Missing Standard country version (and template)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In our system I am about to create a company code for Mexico but before doing so I checked what local customising for Mexico was available in configuration as standard. Unfortunately for whatever reason, the country version settings for Mexico and most of the other countries with standard versions are not in our SAP system.

I have checked client 000 and can see them there but what I am not clear about are the options to get all the configuration associated with the Mexico country version into our development system i.e. whether there is automated tools for this or has to be a manual process given that I am dealing with a standard country version which should already be in our system but isn't.

Before my time we were on version 31i and then migrated to ECC6.0 so perhaps these standard country versions were left out at this point and 31i is no longer available for me to check this, not that it would help anyway with what to do now.

I have seen plenty of SAP notes on this topic, 641257, 63805, 63631, 65934, 162594, 91096, 81892, 48047, 602901, 73606 & 150629 being some of these so please don't refer me to any of these SAP notes or any others that don't specifically deal with what options are available when a standard country version is missing from a SAP system and is required as a reference when implementing in that country.

Are there any defined steps/process that needs to be followed for a situation like this where the required standard country version is not available in our SAP system.

I: will post this message again at a higher level in this forum as I see a lot of views on other threads but very few replies so not sure if I will get the answer from within this Globalisation services but it would appear to have been the correct area to post a thread on this topic.

Thanks in advance,

Michael

3 REPLIES 3

nils_buerckel
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi Michael,

can you please check

?

Best regards,

Nils Buerckel

0 Kudos

Hi Nils,

I have set logon language both in R/3 suo1 and portal personalization tab in EHP5 ESS 1.50 and MSS 1.51.

But I am seeing portal page with combination of English and country specific language in EHP5.

Please do the needful, Have I can change fully.

With Regards

Seranjeeve

nils_buerckel
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi Seranjeeve,

I think this thread refers to:

Please check there for the answer.

Best regards,

Nils Buerckel