cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Installation Guide for MDG

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I was looking for installation guide for MDG but couldnot find.Any kind of help in this regard will be appreciated.

Thanks in Advance

Regards,

Neethu Joy

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have installed SAP MDG and I try to configure SAP MDG for Supply, but I have problems with the Workflow. I have configured the steps with BRF+ (step create a new change request and activate the change request). I don't know how I configure the Users for SAP Business Client. 

thank in Advance

Marcel

former_member182007
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Neethu -

Check this

http://help.sap.com/erp2005_ehp_05/helpdata/en/3e/b67a9facd34cb09ce87e3bc24b4c52/frameset.htm

MDG is part of SAP business suite which is coming as ERP 6.0 Ehp 5. currently it is shipped for Supplier, material and financial master data.

you can get more info on MDG from below wiki

http://wiki.sdn.sap.com/wiki/display/SAPMDM/SAPMasterData+Governance

HTH

thx

Deep

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for the quick response Deepak but i already hava access to this link. I am looking for MDG installation guide.

Thanks and Regards,

Neethu Joy

former_member182007
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

As per my understanding this needs to be setup along with ECC Ehp5 . if you find more info on that please share it with forum.

thx

Deep

former_member205403
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Neetu,

My thinking is this is purely a basis activity. You can get better answers in Basis forum for this question.

I read somewhere (*not able to recall where and what was exactly written )

"In ECC enhancement pack, there is something called Switch framework. You can use use switch framework to select the business sets you need in your ABAP system, and can activate it. For MDG also process should be same."

Lets wait some experts to comment on this and provide us some information.

Best Regards,

Shiv Prashant Dixit

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Neetu,

This is part of your EPack 4/5. MDG is a priced item. So you need to have license.

You need to download through Solution Manager and You will get the details from there for installation.

DanielP
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Check SFW5.

/DPe