cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sales Order Smartform not triggered

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All ,

I am working on sales order Smartform. I am using standard Program R2RRVADOR01 and Std. SMARTFORM R2RBL_SDORC_L in nace for BA00 output type. When i execute VA02 form does not trigger. Nothing is dispaly no error no message.

Please help.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

brad_bohn
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

By 'nothing is displayed', do you mean that the output did not propose? Be clear. You don't need to debug or force the output type as Sridhar suggested. Forcing the output type bypasses all condition record and requirement checks and doesn't help you figure out why the output did not propose.

Just use the Determination Analysis function from the output screen in the order to find out why the output type didn't trigger...

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Brand,

Thanks for your reply. Cna you please explain it. how can it get the function on doutput screen. "Detemination of Function" Means You want to say i have to debug the form and find out the funtion. Please explain.

madhu_vadlamani
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi shweta,

1) Configure in nace 2) Maintain Condition Record 3) Check form and report are activated 4) Keep a debug point in form and execute the order. Then check whether the form is triggering or not.

Regards,

Madhu.

former_member193284
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Shewta,

Please check following things

Have you mentioned the driver program name, Form name & name of the entry routing in NACE?

Then go to VA02 and enter the output type in GO TO - Header - Output Type and enter the ouput you configured.

Incase you dont find the output in the F4 help. then you need to revist you configuration again.

Once you enter the output save and check if output is processed or errored out in VA02.

Once you know it errored out you can debug the driver program or refer the error log.

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

I think you have not specified output type in vf02.

1.give document number and enter

2.GOTO->HEADER->OUTPUT give BA00 output type---> Enter.\

3.Check in VV31,32,33 T-code whether output type given.

regards,

Sridhar.V

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sridhar,

I have follow the same step. but problem remains same.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hii,

1.Please check in drivers program.

2.Check the NACE settings.like under program coloumn given name and form/smartform.

3.lastly debugg your smartform i hope you knowhow to do that.

4.Do one thing copy both into Z programs do all the changes for them and check once.

regards,

Sri.