cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

how to make the data in "Main window" flow in next page?

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have not worked much on smartforms.. i am creating a form which has a header windwow, and a main window.

The main window has header, main . and footer ..

in the main area of main window i have the item level data.. and in the footer of the main window is some text ..

the problem i am facing is, when there are too many items, the data is getting truncated.. how do i make the data appear in next page? do i have to create another page in smartforms? what is teh procedure?

Thanks

PS : i am using a table in the main window.. and i have created a new page, even then the data doesnt flow to the next page..

Edited by: Maansi_SAP on Apr 12, 2011 9:30 AM

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

solved

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Maansi,

If you have only one page in that page only will act as second page if you have more items

if you have 2 pages and the second page is different that you have to assign nexe page as second page

no need to use COMMAND in the main window,

automatically it will flow to seocnd page ,

if the items are not beaking than you need to use FOLDER option in main area in the main window tabel.

Thanks

Surendra

bm_naidu
Explorer
0 Kudos

In First Page, General Attributes gibe the Next page as First Page itself, and remove go to next page command if any used in first page.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

The Property of the Main window is when the data is more to be displayed in a page it automattically creates next page and displayes the data in next page.

There is no need of creating the next page.

The table which You have created should be on the Main window in the Smartform .Then the data flows to next page.

Former Member
0 Kudos

In Page itself next page option is there. Assign the same page as next page.

Please try this.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Shilpa and Nivas,

I have the table in the main window itslef. and also, i have specified teh next page, and also used a command " go to ne page" in the command lines.. even then it does not flow to the next page.

any other settings required?

Thanks