SAP for Public Sector Discussions
Foster conversations about citizen engagement, resource optimization, and service delivery improvements in the public sector using SAP.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Funded Program In WBS Field Is not appeared

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I want to derivate funded program from wbs field. But I cannot find this field in wbs master record.

Please kindly tell me activation steps for funded program.

Regards

Yashar

Edited by: Yashar Farzaneh on Apr 12, 2011 1:38 AM

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

CesarCarreno
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hi Yashar, I think there is a concept's misunderstanding, activating the funded program, does not mean that it will be active in other components and there is not any function module to read it from any master data.

The idea of the funded program is that it is connected with projects, if the customer run their projects using Project System, is common that the WBS be the source of data, and in that case the ID of the WBS is assigned to the Funded Program (using the derivation startegy) but not the fields content in the WBS master data it self.

In other cases the Internal Order can be assigned to the Funded Program.

And as Alex said the only way to what your are expecting is to enhance the WBS estructure creating a new field "Funded Program.

Check the on-line documentation and the funded program example http://help.sap.com/erp2005_ehp_05/helpdata/en/f0/ca5716260211d28a430000e829fbbd/frameset.htm

and also the documentation suggested by Mar about master data autocreation.

Regards

César

View solution in original post

11 REPLIES 11

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi, there is no standard opportunity to add this field to wbs. You need to enhance wbs or find another way how to derive funded program

0 Kudos

But How It can be! There is Standard Functiond Module in FMDERIVE to derivate Funded program from wbs Element Master data. It's expected when we have such funtionality we must be abale to fill this field in standard funtionality.

Any other comments?

Regards,

Yashar

0 Kudos

Hi,ca you put this FM, also in which version of erp you are?

0 Kudos

Hi

Thank you for follow up bu I Didn't understand what do you mean of "ca you put this FM"

by the way our version is this and we are in implimentation phase.

SAP ECC 6.0 EH4 SP5.

Regards,

Yashar

mar_novalbos
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hello Yashar, sorry, maybe it's an stupid question..did you activate the Funded Program as an Account assignment element in the img?

thanks!

Mar

0 Kudos

Hi

I activated Funded Program In Folowing places:

1. Public Sector Management> General Settings for Public Sector Management > Basic Settings: Account Assignment Elements > Activate Account Assignment Elements

2. Allow BLANK as Value for Account Assignment Elements u2013 the value is unchecked for funded program

3. Public Sector Management > Funds Management Government > Actual and Commitment Update/Integration > Maintain Field Status for Assigning FM Account Assignments

The problem is I Coulden't find Funded Program Field In WBS Master Record. What can I Do For this Problem?

Regards,

Yashar

0 Kudos

Hi, sorry, i meant functional module which you mentioned , is it FMDT_READ_MD_WBS_ELEMENT?

0 Kudos

Hi

I'm using this Function module: FMDT_READ_MD_WBS_ELEMENT

But my problem is I can not enter funded program field in wbs elemnt master record.

Frankly speaking really I don't know am I in a right way or not.

Regards,

Yashar

mar_novalbos
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi,

I found this in the online help:

[http://help.sap.com/erp2005_ehp_04/helpdata/en/74/35160eea86034aa4166151005e1a93/content.htm]

When you are using the funded program in integrated postings, it is not possible to enter the funded program directly. It must be derived, using rules specified in the FM derivation tool

If active, the funded program is displayed in Sales and Distribution (SD) orders, Plant Maintenance (PM) orders, and in networks or network activities.

So, it looks like it cannot be entered in the WBS element.

See also note 583405 for help.

And check this link too:

[http://help.sap.com/erp2005_ehp_04/helpdata/en/f5/e68093501d495fbf4b48ee977cb6ba/content.htm]

In ehp4, it is possible to create Funded Programs from WBS elements

hope this will help you

cheers

Mar

0 Kudos

Hi, but i think it's possible to add field via enhancement CNEX0007 to PRPS structure,then use it in fmderive to derive when required.

CesarCarreno
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hi Yashar, I think there is a concept's misunderstanding, activating the funded program, does not mean that it will be active in other components and there is not any function module to read it from any master data.

The idea of the funded program is that it is connected with projects, if the customer run their projects using Project System, is common that the WBS be the source of data, and in that case the ID of the WBS is assigned to the Funded Program (using the derivation startegy) but not the fields content in the WBS master data it self.

In other cases the Internal Order can be assigned to the Funded Program.

And as Alex said the only way to what your are expecting is to enhance the WBS estructure creating a new field "Funded Program.

Check the on-line documentation and the funded program example http://help.sap.com/erp2005_ehp_05/helpdata/en/f0/ca5716260211d28a430000e829fbbd/frameset.htm

and also the documentation suggested by Mar about master data autocreation.

Regards

César