cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Maintain Excise and series group determination setting

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Everybody,

In maintain excise group and series group determination setting. My all the fields are common for both domestic and export and i have to differentiate with automatic excise invoice. When i was trying to do the setting in Maintain excise and series setting. Its not allowing me to save it.

I explain in a better way

Sales org. Distribution ch. Division shipping point Plant excise Group series group export sub transt. type

in03 z1 z1 inpa inpa z1 z1

All these fields are common for export also. when i try to maintain setting for export. i just try to add export field as export under bond. But it stops to do that. And our company policy is we can not create more distribution channel or division.

Can anybody tell me how to do that or is there any user exit for this.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I had created a new series group and tried to assign in the maintain excise and series group determination. But it give the same error "target ket must be different from the source key"

What i had done is : i had created new series group i.e z3

and maintained setting like that

in03 z1 z1 inpa inpa z1 z3 Export under bond

when i try to save it, it gives error.

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI

ANy one of the below below should be different.

Sales Org.

Distr. Channel

Division

Shipping Point

So its better to create a New Distribution Channel or a New Shipping Point fro exports.

Then you can be able to maintain the default excise and series groups

regards

Prashanth

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi.

Thanks for your reply.

I Know that by doing this we can do so. But because of my company policy we should have only one sales area and shipping point.

So i was looking for some different way out. If there is.... with the help of some user exit or something else...

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI

For Exports create a new SERIES GROUP and maintain the default Excise Groups and Series Groups.

regards

Prashanth

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Maintain a different Series Group for Export so that you will not face this issue.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi