cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

quotation customisation

0 Kudos

Hi guru's,

1) I do have business requirement and i need to send a quotation, but as per my business requirement i need to change the sold party and some times the items while creating a sales order with reference to that quotation , how it will be customised please advice me.

2) is it possible to create a quotation with a text item with pricing.

thanks

chandra sheker c

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

1. This is not correct process to change sold to in order different than quotation while reference, there is not meaning if we change sold to, as some times prcing will change if it depends on customer. if still want to change, as your abaper to write logic in copy controls from QT to OR in header partner routine, to make open field for sold to in sales order, where you can change the same. regarding material, you can add new item in order then system will not take reference of quotation as those materials not in quotation.

2. Yes you can create text items with pricing in quotation.

0 Kudos

Thank You very much mr.Ramki & Mr.Kapil, for your answers,

As business required RFQ are in different system so it need to change the quotations in sold party names and items, where 10 quotations may provide 1 order inthis business scenario.

I request to provide some information or process on creating text items with pricing in quotation.

thanks & regards

chandu.c

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Before doing what ram ki said

in copy control VTAA

At header maintain COPY REQUIREMENT - 002 - Header Diffrent customer.

Then you can able to change customer in sales order.

If above is not work then to to SE16N

Table TPAER >> Put your sales document partner procedure(standard TA)

And execute and then from respective partner function(SP) remove X form not changable cloum and SAVE

This will allow you change sold to in sales document

Note : once you carried table change block t-code VOPA, if this run by some one then X indicator is reset and again you will not able to change so block this t-code

Kapil