Global Outline Agreement (GOA) in SRM7.0

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

We are configuring SRM7.0 with ECC6 ( Ehp4) having Classic Scenario

I saw in SRM7.0, there are only two types of contracts

1. PCTR ( Local Contracts)

2. CCTR - Central Contract

and I didn;t find Global Outline Agreement (GOA) there.

We have very small purpose of the Contarct in SRM. i.e. to create Contract from RFx and distrubute to ECC.This Volume will be very small.

I already explored the Central Contract , which need to be done via SAP PI and Iwe don't want to do PI setting for such asamll volume.

Can anyone confirm me whether Global Outline Agreement (GOA) exust in SRM7.0 and can it be used , where Contarct will be created in SRM and distrubuted to ECC , w/o using SAP PI/XI ?

Thanks

NAP

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi NAP,

SAP SRM 7 does not support Global Outline Agreement (GOA) available in SRM5. However, you can achieve the same with Central contract in SAP SRM. The central contract that you create in SAP SRM 7 gets distributed to ECC backend system. You can also block the central contract for use of local sourcing.

In SRM 7, it was mandatory to have PI for distributing the central contracts to various ECC systems. However, in SRM 7 Enhpk 1, lots of ESOA interfaces have been provided and direct call is also possible without the use of PI provided you have your backend system is on ECC 6 enhpk 5.

Thanks and regards,

Ranjan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks. issue Resolved.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Can you please let me know how the issue was resolved. I need to get the OLA from ECC to SRM.

And issue is similar to what has been mentioned in the thread,

Thanks in Advance

Rahul.

Answers (0)