cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Entry List data refresh?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am using an input box with an entry list. Once the input box is clicked then entry list item selected, the data is passed to a form where I can manipulate information about the selected item. One of the properties is active / inactive. The active flag actually controls if something is viewable in the entry list. I save. I click on the input box with the entry list, the item is still visible, though I have the correct parameters saved and am passing the correct request to the entry list. It seems the entry list items are cached. If i refresh the page, then click on the input box with the entry list, it behaves like I expected.

So my question is, has anyone run across this, that the entry list is cached on first run, and seemingly is not rerun every time the input box containing it is clicked? In other words the entry list is static after first run.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Set break point in the BAPI or RFC function module that you are calling and see if it is calling the second time when you use the Entry List and also make sure the parameters from VC are correctly passed into the BAPI and also check the results of the BAPI. Are you using Static Entry List or Dynamic ? VC uses browser Cache. You can trace it by installing HTTP Watch on your browser.

PradeepBondla
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi guys,

I know Joe solved this issue by using RESET planning command.

@Joel : Closed this thread as you found solution yourself.

-Pradeep

anja_engelhardt2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

do you use a global entry list? Or do you use some event to reload the list?

Anja