cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Way to find out who rejectd approved SC from teh sourcing cockpit

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus,

Buyers have the ability to reject a shopping cart from the sourcing cockpit. Is there a way of knowing which Buyer exactly rejected the shopping cart. I was not able to find any log for this anywhere.We require this information for audit purpose.

Thanks a lot

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

former_member183819
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Are you in SRM 600 ?

Note 1360072 - SOCO: Change document not shown for Complete Requirement

When a requirement is completed in the Sourcing Cockpit, the system does not write any change document to illustrate which user has completed the requirement. This note rectifies the above mentioned problem.

if it so implement this sap note and test it.if does not work send me screens how you are completing ..

Former Member
0 Kudos

Well i am not able to see any message in SPST. Is there any special way to activate this message

former_member183819
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

SOST OR

i do remember change log captures well who has completed the shopping cart item with souring flag ...

monitors sc - display change log helps who has done COMPLETION

muthu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In BBP_PD if you look at the SC header, the CHANGED_BY should hold the last user ID who updated the SC, who will be the buyer who rejected it in SOCO.

Best regards,

Nick

Former Member
0 Kudos

True that SC ststus goes to " Cannot be ordered". But my question is , is there a way to find out which userdid has rejected this cart. I dint see anywhere the Buyer's userid updated. I need to track the userid which rejected the cart from the sourcing cockpit.

former_member183819
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Cockpit actions mostly not recorded by the system .

however plz see sost -one notification mail sent to requester from buyer/

Muthu

former_member183819
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

yes. pravin . if the buyer complete a sc item means , the status of the sc item shows as CAN NOT BE ORDERED.

it means no one can reprocess this cart. Whenever buyer completes a sc item , the system sent a notification that this request can not be handled by the buyer team.

Former Member
0 Kudos

in the SC doc - go to the approval section and see the approver and status

thanks

-Adrivit