Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Repository Hanging During Load

Former Member
0 Kudos

I am getting the following error when loading the repository:

"Loading Processing character indices for 'Table Name'..."

Has anyone seen this before? It gets stuck on that particular step and nothing changes. There are no major errors in the system log, and the repository load log doesn't show any errors or warnings either. I tried a check -> repair on the repository but that came back with no issues as well. I changed a couple of things in the data model which could have caused this but I'm not sure exactly which changed caused the issue. Also, I tried undoing the changes but the problem still persists.

Any thoughts?

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

I haven't seen this before, but my guess would be a data issue. Either way, take an archive an open a Very High ticket with SAP Support. I'll bet they will be able to replicate the issue and resolve it. The couple of times where we had true production issues like that, they have been very responsive.

One other trick to try is to archive, then unarchive, and try again. It sounds weird, but sometimes that solves these kinds of issues.

Thanks,

Steve

Former Member
0 Kudos

Actually resolved the issue by doing an "Update Indices" load of the repository. Quite strange, as I've never seen that be required before. Neverless, that fixed the issue.

Answers (0)