cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

credit management business scenarios...........

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus,

Could you please provide few business scenarios (ex: pharma industry) where credit management is implemented in SD point of view. Because i need to prepare document( PPT) for my client.

If you send that would be reference for me and it would be great full to me

looking for the good response.

Thanks

murthy

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Murthy,

Business Scenarios, it will depends on your business processes. But to give proposal, you can provide the advantages of Credit management/ like grouping the customer as per risk like high risk cust/medium/low risk cust.

And credit check can be done at sale order/delivery/PGI level/

credit limit need to maintain as individual customer level and can monitor.

Hope it will helpful to you.

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Could you please tell me when can we use Simple credit check like in which scenario we can go for this

and when can we use Dynamic credit check and where....Please explain

Thanks alot

Murthy

former_member303858
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Further to info provided by Ram and your query,

Using simple credit check or Dynamic credit check will depened on the requirement the client has.

If they want to consider period horizon to check credit then you can use dynamic check and if not then simple check, etc.

So its not scenario dependent.

Hope this helps you,

Regards,

Satish.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ram,

As you said that is useful but if you could provide one example with a scenario please

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Murthy,

There is no scenario's expect whether there will block at sales order level/delivery level/PGI level. Special scenario in my earlier client is to get approver a mail for releasing the credit blocked order once it blocked.

Is you are expecting the same??