Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NWBC personalize gadget not work

peter_yu3
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus,

Not sure if I should post NWBC question here, but i searched the whole forum, didn't see a forum for NWBC.

I have two different ERP system, one is ERP 6.0 + EhP3, and the other is ERP 6.0 + EhP4, both are in most recent patch stack. I have a welcome page for each system, it is the same welcome page. When i right click one of the gadget and try to personalize it. the one in EhP3 works correct, I can get the page of personalize gadget, but for the one in EhP4, I just get a blank page, personalize gadget page doesn't show up. I have applied most of the NWBC notes into the system ( from patch 01 to 13), but still face the same issue, just show me a blank page. Anybody had this issue before, and how do you fix it, thanks.

BR,

Peter

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

peter_yu3
Participant
0 Kudos

The page works now, but I still don't know the reason why it didn't work before and works now. What I did is tried to add a new gadget, then try to personal the new gadget, and it works. Then I signed off and Sign in again, now every gadget personalize link works now.

BR,

Peter

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Peter yu,

I have a question connected to your post, how did you get this welcome page and personal gadgets thing working in EHP3/EHP4, as i know this is only available from EHP5.

Could you please help in knowing if that comes with a particular patch level on Ehp4 (we are running sps06)?

or is it a add on we should be applying to get this welcome page functionality?

Thanks in advance

Subhash Soni