cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Sales return Process in QM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

I am having a clients requirement where once the FG material is returned through 06 Inspection type using QM.This material goes to sales retrun.Now the requirement is to identify whether this retruned material can be reworked or needed to be destroyed. For this I need to inspect it.

Please advice how do I can achieve this.

Regards,

Vivek

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

Just my 2cent ,before we investigate and give solution , would like to know more about the requirement.

From what you mention the requirement is to identify whether this returned material can be reworked or needed to be destroyed.

You need to post to inspection stock once the Delivery has been completed but currently with inspection type 06 you having problem because inspection type is not stock posting relevent , right?

TQ

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Answered

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hii,

If you want to have some control over the customer returned material, better go with 05 Inspection type (Inspection for other goods receipt). In 05 Inspection type the material directly comes to quality stock & after insepction you can proced with blocked, rework, unrestricted stock postings. Inspection lot will get triggered aat the tome of GR of returned material. If u activate 05 jst deactivate all the 06 Inspection type settings.