cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

need smartform driver program for sales order

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

i need the smartform driver program name for sales order confirmation. I know driver program RVADOR01 which is used for SAP script order confirmation.

I am looking for smartform driver program.

Thanks

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

former_member545416
Participant
0 Kudos

Try searching in t-code NACE.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Anikaushi / Thomas,

There is no standard print program for sales order-smartform. I also faced the same issue sometiem ago, after all R&D i finally achieved the requirement in the below method.

I went to se38 & modified the print program RVADOR01. Than I found out the form PROCESSING and inside that I have written my own perform statement to fetch the data required in my smartform.

After that in the same PROCESSING, I have called the smartform FM. And this worked wondersfor me, finally I was able to trigger the smartform through sales order transaction (VA01/02/03).

(Note: You have to copy the standard program and copy it into a custom print program and make the changes as described above)

Hope this info will lead you to achieve your requirement & close the thread.

BR,

Vinit

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vinit,

I feel the program R2RRVADOR01 is sales orders driver program becos the title of program is 'Smart Form Print Program for Sales Documents'

I want to try this first before creating custom program using RVADOR01.

One more question,

in NACE for Zoutputtype I am passing driver program and Zsmartform under application V1.

Also Default values are Dispatch time '4',

Transmisson medium '1'.

Partner function 'SP"

Access sequence 'Salesorg/Sales order type'.

So with all these parameters will the output type is triggered when ever the sales order is created?

If so can I goto VA02 and Sales document->Issue output to and see my output type created?

Please let me know if I am not maintaining any of the settings to trigger the output type automatically.

TMNielsen
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Anikaushi

Automatic output determination is quit complex and I don't think I can give you a complete answer in a forum message.

Its partly controlled by customizing and partly controlled by master data.

The master data part is maintained in transaction VV11. The customizing is probably already done in your system, but maybe you need to adjust it.

Here you find some documentation:

[Output Determination|http://help.sap.com/saphelp_erp60/helpdata/en/69/1b7e27950111d2ac740000e829fbfe/frameset.htm]

[Message Control Customizing|http://help.sap.com/saphelp_erp60/helpdata/en/c8/19887b43b111d1896f0000e8322d00/frameset.htm]

If you read this, you will also come across transaction NACE which you already know, and you will see how it fits into to a more comprehensive customizing.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Anikaushi,

Go ahead with the solution in your mind( to check with newly found program R2R****), its better to give your shot before you just try to follow other proposed solutions(in case of urgency).

I only proposed a solution which can be achieved anytime (if you dont find any other solution). Now is the time for you to do some R&D and let me know if you do find a better solution.

Cheers!!!!

Vinit

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vinit and Thomas,

Driver program R2RRVADOR01 is working for smartforms.

Thanks for your suggestion.

Given points to you both.

Bye

TMNielsen
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Anikaushi

I have an open thread with exactly same problem as you.

I found some info about a packages SMB40 that maybe can be imported? (try to google SAP SMB40).

I also found some info in OSS note 843193.

...but all I learned from this info is that SAP has put a lot of effort in making this as complex as possible.

So if you find a solution please let me know.

best regards

Thomas Madsen Nielsen

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Thomas.

After research I found one standard program...

Is this program R2RRVADOR01 driver program used for smartforms printing?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

go to NACE TCODE

choose application V1

output type

choose the output

processing routine on left side

u can find the program name.

For order conformation, the print program is RVORDER01

TMNielsen
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi agian

R2RRVADOR01 does not exist in my system.

... and I don't believe statements about no standard smartforms exists. The only problem is how to get them.

If I was making a new installation, I would simply install the country-specific SAP Best Practices Baseline packages as described in note 843193, but this seems to be an extreme solution in an older system.

Best regards

TMNielsen
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi again again

I found it:

OSS note 852250 comes with a zip file with the smartforms, smartstyle and text modules and a description on how to convert a copy of RVADOR01 into a smartforms print program that can be used for all the SD smartforms (quotation, confirmation, delivery note, invoice).

So I guess Vinit was kind of right too. At least with this solution we have to modify the SAPScript printprogram into a SSF printprogram. But with note 852250 we get it all in details.

Best regards

Thomas

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Vinit and Thamos. I will try the solution given by Vinit and will post the comments in next 1 or 2days.

Thanks priya , the driver program given by you works only for SAP Script form not for smartform.

Have a great day!