Skip to Content

Archived discussions are read-only. Learn more about SAP Q&A

Use external libraries in web dynpro java

Dear Experts,

I need to add an external library to my project.

Anyway, I do not know how to do it because it gives me many problems.

I tried modifying the classpath and placing it in the lib folder of the project from "Navigator".

Also project properties, add. jar outside, and throws me the following error:

[javac] Compiling 213 source files to D:\WORK\WORKSPACE\7.2.jdi\LocalDevelopment\t\2BF09F48E6D0E2C201262098A0E4D79F\classes

[javac] ERROR: D:\WORK\WORKSPACE\7.2.jdi\LocalDevelopment\t\2BF09F48E6D0E2C201262098A0E4D79F\gen_wdp\packages\elsys\com\.....\wd\comp\....\MainView.java:34: package com.estaf does not exist

[javac] ERROR: import com.estaf.jpay;

[javac] ERROR:

Given these errors, I know my includes without problems and I can instantiate objects from library classes, but these errors I can not deploy.

I read the following link:

/people/raphael.vogel/blog/2008/05/05/how-to-use-external-libraries-in-the-sap-component-model-part-ii

I did everything the tutorial. I created the external library. I can see in my project "DC-Definition -> Used DCs" The public parts assembly and compilation. Now the problem is that it still does not recognize the classes of the libraries you want to use.

A level of code, when I try to instantiate the class does not recognize me. What could be missing? I did a couple of times step by step and gives me the same results.

I use SAP NetWeaver Developer Studio SAP NetWeaver 7.2 SP03 PAT0007 version.

Infinitely appreciate any help. Thank you very much.

Rasim

Edited by: Rasim Donmez on Apr 11, 2011 4:50 PM

Edited by: Rasim Donmez on Apr 11, 2011 4:51 PM

Former Member
Not what you were looking for? View more on this topic or Ask a question