cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

condition record not fetching automatically in the sales order

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

I had previously maintained condition records for excise using VK11. after maintaining that, I was getting the value in the sales order automatically. but I deleted the condition records to maintain again. but it was not deleted, only deletion flag is showing. again I have maintain condition record. but it is not fetching condition records automatically. I checked in the ANALYSIS tab. it is showing "condition record has been deleted". what should I do, please advice.

Thanks in advance.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

jpfriends079
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Use Tcode VK12/VK13 and check the valid-to date of the deleted entry and valid-from date.

So, Maintained your current condition record for Excise should have valid-from date greater date then valid-to date of flag off condition record.

Thanks & Regards

JP

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks sir for your valuable reply. I hv changed validity period and overcome the problem. But when I am creating condition record again through VK11 for JEXP condition type, at the time of saving it is showing and message(not error): "Tax ID AC cannot be checked (there are several/no tax records)Message no. VK242." and still now condition record not fetching automatically in the sales order. I analysis, but there is no condition record found, though I have maintained condition record. Please help. thanks in advance.

jpfriends079
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

As I know, thats just a warning message(if its a std one).

Ignore it and save.

Check your pricing date of the document. For execution it should be similar or after valid-from date maintain in condition record.

But, you need not create a condition record. Simply change the existing one combination of your desire. But, this warning will come there also for your combination.

Thanks & Regards

JP

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Krishna and Jyoti for your advice. My problem was solved. actually condition record not fetching in sales order because in the condition record 'region' and 'delivering plant region' code was differing(MH-Maharashtra, 13-Maharashtra). not I hv overcome the problem. thanks

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please Change the Valid-to date of the condition record to any date in the past(and greater than Valid from date) for the record which was marked for deletion.Also ensure that this new condition record didn't fall under this time period.

Regards,

Krishna.