cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Shedule condition ICT_AUTO_FW_COND of Action

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear experts,

I have 2 SAP Solution Manager: SM1 (VAR) and SM2 (Customer).

I have done the necessary steps given in the "How To: Setup ServiceDesk 2 ServiceDesk Connection (Nov 09) " guide.

Step: Set up Automatic Forwarding of Messages to VAR Customer Service Desk

Action Profile AI_SDK_STANDART > Action Z_EXT_AUTOFORWARDING> method AUTO_FORWARD_ICT_TO_THIRD --> Shedule condition ICT_AUTO_FW_COND

I created the message.

Tcode Solution_manager:Service desk --> open massage --> Transaction data --> Actions.

I saw that the Aсtion Z_EXT_AUTOFORWARDING not run for any change in the parameters of the message.

1. What is this condition ICT_AUTO_FW_COND?

2. Why not start Action Z_EXT_AUTOFORWARDING?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Dmitriy,

The condition ICT_AUTO_FW_COND can have the following parameters.

• Possible container values

• PROCESS_TYPE -> Process types for which message should be forwarded

• ONLY_IF_UPDATE_FROM_SAP -> should action be exectued inly if messsage is updated from SAP (basic notification leading)

• ONLY_TO_EXCHANGED_SYSTEM -> should message only be forwarded to system the message has been exchanged with

• AUTO_FORWARD_STATUS -> status values for which the forwarding should be performed

If any parameter is specified, a default value will be used for condition check.

• PROCESS_TYPE: *

• ONLY_IF_UPDATE_FROM_SAP: X ... that is, the action will be executed only if any changes have made by SAP.

• ONLY_TO_EXCHANGED_SYSTEM: X

• AUTO_FORWARD_STATUS: E0011

Please check if these parameters are specified as your requirement.

For details how the condition is evaluated, you can check it via SE19 -> Classic BAdI -> ICT_AUTO_FW_COND -> Method EVALUATE_SCHEDULE_CONDITION.

Best Regards,

Kazuhisa Kobayashi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks!

I understand correctly, what to call the method AUTO_FORWARD_ICT_TO_THIRD it is necessary that conditions 1-4 are satisfied?

• Check if message action for auto forwarding should be triggered

• 1) Check for process type

• 2) Check for update from SAP

• 3) Check if external system available and if only to be forwarded to systems the message has already been exchanged with

• 4) Check for status filter

How to make the method AUTO_FORWARD_ICT_TO_THIRD is called when any change of the parameter message? I want to test the method AUTO_FORWARD_ICT_TO_THIRD.

Former Member
0 Kudos
  • PROCESS_TYPE: *

• ONLY_IF_UPDATE_FROM_SAP: -

• ONLY_TO_EXCHANGED_SYSTEM: -

• AUTO_FORWARD_STATUS: *

Above parameter set will always call the auto fowarding action every time when the message is saved.

You can defined there values via "Define Parameter" and "Change Value" button.

Or, just keep blank for schedule condition and start condition. If there is no condition, the action will be executed without any evaluation.

Please keep in mind that such parameters are also required for action definition.

STATUS_REPLICATE

STATUS_FORWARD

STATUS_PROPOSE_SOLUTION

ONLY_TO_EXCHANGED_SYSTEM

EXTERNAL_SYSTEM_TYPE

Best Regards,

Kazuhisa Kobayashi