cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Importing external WSDLs

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have to import an external WSDL into XI. But that WSDL has so many internal references to other XSD (using include tag), and XSD refer other XSD using include tag.

So, I need to import all these XSD into my integration repository right? Even after importing all the related XSD, my WSDL is not showing any messages? What could be the problem?

Thanks,

Anika

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Anika,

You can import any external xsds, or wsdl into xi.

For more-

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw2004s/helpdata/en/26/9e97b0f525d743882936c2d6f375c7/content.htm

Also just check this weblog and you'll have everything,

/people/michal.krawczyk2/blog/2005/03/07/mail-adapter-xi--how-to-implement-dynamic-mail-address

including the link to the external xsd file

https://websmp205.sap-ag.de/~sapidb/012006153200000361852004E/ximail30_xsd.txt

is this what you're looking for?

Regards,

Abhy

Former Member
0 Kudos

Kiruthika,

I know how to work with simple WSDLs, but I'm having problem withWSDL with internal references to few XSD which inturn reference some other XSD using include tag.

Thanks,

Anika

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Anika,

the list of messages that is extracted from the WSDL does not depend on the referred XSDs and WSDLs. Those are only used to determine the internal structure of those messages. Therefore, if the list of messages is empty, there must be a problem with the 'root' WSDL. Maybe you can post it here.

Greetings Stephan

henrique_pinto
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Anika,

for your messages to be correctly defined into Integration Repository (and you'll need them to be, so you can define Messsage Interfaces and Message Mappings for the messages in the WSDL), you need to import all the xsd's in the External Definitions.

And when you do it, in the Source field, use the exactly full path name with which the main wsdl refers to those xsd's (source = everything between the quote marks, in the include or import tag).

Regards,

Henrique.

bhavesh_kantilal
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Henrique,

<i>And when you do it, in the Source field, use the exactly full path name with which the main wsdl refers to those xsd's (source = everything between the quote marks, in the include or import tag).</i>

Do you have an example of the same ? Have you tried it. If yes, can you please send me a screen shot of this.

You can fin my email id in my B Card.

Thanks a ton,

Regards,

Bhavesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Anika,

The below Blog explains the issues in SOAP Client WSDL:

/people/sap.user72/blog/2006/01/16/xi-propagation-of-meaningful-error-information-to-soap-client

Blog to invoke Webservice:

/people/siva.maranani/blog/2005/09/03/invoke-webservices-using-sapxi

Thread:

~Kiruthika