Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Where-Used between ESR and Integration Builder

markus_schalk
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello everyone,

i am wondering if there is a possibility of finding out where and if esr-content is used in the Integration Builder (Conf.time)?

I often face the problem that i have got ESR-Content in front of me, where i don't know if, and if yes, where this content, for example a Service Interface, is used in Configuration-Time!

How can i determine this?

Thanks in advance!

Kind regards,

Markus

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Markus,

Yes this is possible. With 7.11 you can do a Where used search based on your ESR Objects.

In ID, Just below the menu bar, you will find a "Where-Used List" button on the tool bar. Click it and a search window opens on Integration Builder. The first selection criteria is "Where Used List for" and the in the drop down you have options to select all the referenced type ESR object on the second half of the list (separated by a line): Adapter Metadata, Integration Process, Process Integration Scenario, Model, Operation Mapping, Process Component and Service Interface. Selecting any of this would give you the option to provide Name, Namespace and SWCV of the ESR object and will list all the where used objects in Integration Directory.

Regards,

Suddhasatta

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Markus

in ID use following path..

Object--> Find.

it will open search requirement window..

in that select receiver determination if you want to check outbound service interface from IR.. or select Interface determination in case you want to check for inbound service interface..

suppose in IR side you have outbound service interface : CreateCustomerOutbound

then in ID go to find and select receiver determination and in interface provide CreateCustomerOutbound

this will search all scenario where CreateCustomerOutbound is being used .. likewise you can narrow it down in Find option to get the required results in less time..

but no direct method for search..

Thanks,

Bhupesh

markus_schalk
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

thanks a lot for your good answer, i'll give you points immediately.

I have still got a problem using the search window. If I am searching for Interface Determinations, filling in the Interface-Field with the interface name i am searching for, it doesn't work.

It seems that the search only can query the header field, like Sender Interface, but searching for Receiver Interface which are used in the Interface Determination, doesn't work? Am I doing something wrong?

Kind regards,

Markus

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Markus

ok if you want to check InboundService Interface from IR side in Id then use receiver agreement object in Find..

and in case if you want use Outbound then use Receiver determination or sender agreement..

in case if you want use interface determination then select interface determination as find object and click on extended and provide inbound service interface or some other details as per requirement..

with extended it will provide you option to find on second level by using particular object..

Thanks,

Bhupesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

in 7.1 it should be possible....

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Markus

It works for both sender and reciever interfaces. It is possible from PI7.0 also

Regards

Monika

markus_schalk
Participant
0 Kudos

Great help, thanks to everyone...

Kind regards

Markus

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

I guess there is no direct serach option of ESR objects in ID.

But as a workaround u can use the "Find" option, select interface determination , there u can use wild character with Service interface name.

So u can find the interface determination.

Also, in ID , we use SI and Operation Mapping only from ESR.

So first find the correspondiing Service interface in ESR and use the same in ID