cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Errors at R3Load Import

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Gruru's,

we try to migrate our SolMan 7.01 DualStack from Power 5 with Oracle 10.2.0.2 to Power 7 11.2.0.2

At import of ABAP all packages are fine, just two not. SAPAPPL2 and SAPDFACT.

SAPAPPL2

(DB) ERROR: DDL statement failed (CREATE UNIQUE INDEX "CSMCLSMAP~0" ON "CSMCLSMAP" ( "ASC_CLASS", "L_CLASS_1", "L_CLASS_2" ) TABLESPACE PSAPSR3 STORAGE (INITIAL 159744 NEXT 0000000040K MINEXTENTS 0000000001 MAXEXTENTS 2147483645 PCTINCREASE 0 ) NOLOGGING COMPUTE STATISTICS ) DbSlExecute: rc = 99 (SQL error 1452) error message returned by DbSl: ORA-01452: cannot CREATE UNIQUE INDEX; duplicate keys found (TSK) INFO: Trying to close /tmp/sapinst_instdir/SOLMAN/LM/COPY/ORA/SYSTEM/CENTRAL/AS/SAPAPPL2_1.TSK (TSK) INFO: /tmp/sapinst_instdir/SOLMAN/LM/COPY/ORA/SYSTEM/CENTRAL/AS/SAPAPPL2_1.TSK closed (TFH) INFO: Trying to close /mnt2/EXPORT/ABAP/DATA/SAPAPPL2_1.001 (TFH) INFO: /mnt2/EXPORT/ABAP/DATA/SAPAPPL2_1.001 closed (DB) INFO: disconnected from DB

SAPDFACT

(IMP) ERROR: DbSlEndModify failed rc = 99, table "/BI0/F0CCMARCH" (SQL error 14400) error message returned by DbSl: ORA-14400: inserted partition key does not map to any partition (TSK) INFO: Trying to close /tmp/sapinst_instdir/SOLMAN/LM/COPY/ORA/SYSTEM/CENTRAL/AS/SAPDFACT.TSK (TSK) INFO: /tmp/sapinst_instdir/SOLMAN/LM/COPY/ORA/SYSTEM/CENTRAL/AS/SAPDFACT.TSK closed (TFH) INFO: Trying to close /mnt2/EXPORT/ABAP/DATA/SAPDFACT.001 (TFH) INFO: /mnt2/EXPORT/ABAP/DATA/SAPDFACT.001 closed (DB) INFO: disconnected from DB

Have someone tried to migrate SolMan to 11.2.0.2 and get the same errors?

Some suggestion.

regards

Chris

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

martin_juen2
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

do you remeber how to solve the problem with the ora 14400 in SAPDFACT?

Thanks,

Martin

Former Member
0 Kudos

sunny_pahuja2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check SAP Note 11369 - ORA-1452 during import after export from other system

Thanks

Sunny

Former Member
0 Kudos

I don't know if it is a good solution, but there are no errors anymore.

i changed the entry "P CSMCLSMAP~0 C" in SAPAPPL2_1.TSK to ign (ignore) and finished migration.

Before start the system, i create a non-unique index to CSMCLSMAP.

After the system was startet i deleted the duplicate entry in CSMCLSMAP and created a new unique index.

regards

chris

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

we checked the table CSMCLSMAP, but it is empty, so the build of a uniqu index is impossible.

regards

Chris