cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Export/import issue in PI using CTC

0 Kudos

Hello experts,

I 've got an error during import of XI transport in PROD:

"Obligatorytransport target for business system BS_SAP_E10100 not found in System Landscape Directory."

I have been transporting the whole scenario (it's initial transport) and so I've deactivated the box 'Include Deleted Objects'. Nevertheless during the import the error pops up, that points to the business system that have been deleted in this scenario (and it's true that no transport target is defined for it). Examinating the transported objects I cannot find the system E10100 in there. Where does CTC take it from?

Is it a bug? Should I define any business system for BS_SAP_E10100 just to get the transport imported?

Thanks a lot.

Elena

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Elena

It seems BS_SAP_E10100 system is required in SLD. Are you also using source system and target group concept..if yes please specify the target group for the transport taht you are making..

Regards

Monika

0 Kudos

Thank you all for your answers,

yes, we are using source and target groups and the target for E10100 is not defined in SLD . My question is much more why CTC is looking for a target for this system, though it is not a part of the transport? I check the object list of the mentioned transport - there is nothing pointing to E10100, no systems, no configuration objects.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please check if Business system are transported or not in SLD.

If not , first create the transport group and transport the SLD objects.Otherwise even if you are transporting ID objects , it will find the referrence.

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Elena

Have you configured transport path and make sure that quality system configured properly.. and path set as expected..

Thanks,

Bhupesh