Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BPM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts!

Help me to solve the issue in BPM,

My BPM steps Recv>send sync>Tranformation-->send

Now i have the issue in send sync here, i am using the SOAP Interface having Request,Responce messages

How can i trace the issue.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can also further check from technical view:

Click PE item in SXMB_moni message-id.

Then

On the top, you can find the button for "Technical - view" where you can see the end to end technical flow, the input message, output message of every BPM step and you can check the error trace their.

Let us know if this helps.

Divyesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for your reply,i have seen the technical view it showing the error in send Sync Message

rajasekhar_reddy14
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

are sure that your Web service system giving response, because sync send step expect response, i think response not coming. check once.

Regards,

Raj

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Preethi,

First check in SXMB_MONI by clicking on 'PE'; it will take you to Workflow associated with the BPM.

There you can find which step is having issue.

As you said, if it is a sync send step, then first check the BPM configuration (properties) for this step. Check the request-responce message you are uisng have containers defined in BPM and also they have been correctly used for defining properties of the step.

Also check the ID configuration related to this step; check the receiver SOAP channel for the error it is throwing.

-Supriya.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi!

thanks for everyone for quick Reply

I have checked by cliking PE in SXMB_MONI. SysFAIL is displaying."Permanent error in BPE inbound processing".

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Preethi ,

I think already have done trace as you said you have problem with Sync send step.. still in SXMB_MONI you can click on PE it will take you to workflow screen where you can check steps...

and just for ref one of the good weblog on BPM..

/people/arpit.seth/blog/2005/06/27/rfc-scenario-using-bpm--starter-kit

Cross check if you have not done anything wrong ..

Thanks,

Bhupesh